-A
boring friend-> For me, a boring friend is a person who doesn’t speak,
doesn’t mind his things, doesn’t do funny things, doesn’t listen when I speak…
Luckily all my friends are funny and I have none boring.
-An exciting moment-> An exciting moment is a moment that impresses you,
when something that you didn’t expect happens and makes you feel god, although
sometimes also can make you feel bad. Or also when something happens that you
really like. For example when my brother was born.
-An interesting film-> an interesting film is a film which express something
and you like very much, which catches you attention and you’re looking for word
to sequel much. For example Insurgent.
-A worrying situation-> for me, a worrying situation is a situation that you
don’t like, that leaved you with intrigue and it a situation that makes you
think badly. For example if you ‘re told that someone who you love is in
hospital.
-An annoying classmate-> an annoying classmate is a person that doesn’t leave
you alone, always bothering everyone, who stops the lesson, who does not let
you study… For example Marius.
· I get annoyed when I am not right but I want to be.
· I feel embarrassed when I say something that has offended or when the
situation is very embarrassing.
·I’m shocked when something I didn’t expect at all happens.
·I feel relaxed when I’m alone listening to music and nobody bothers
me or tells me what I have to do.
·I’m interested in people who make it nice, friendly, that treat me well, make
it fun and enjoyable.
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada